Bihar Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 15 Guest Faculty Vacancies in Bihar Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019-20 in Patna. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification basu.org.in published for the post Guest Faculty in Bihar Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 12 Vacancies in Bihar Animal Sciences University Notification for the post Guest Faculty.
Guest Faculty vacancy in Bihar Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019
Bihar Animal Sciences University has announced a recruitment drive for filling Guest Faculty Vacancies; Read official notification and apply on/before 20-03-2019.
Bihar Animal Sciences University March 2019 Notification Details
Guest Faculty Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D
Job Location Patna
Total Vacancies 15
Date Added 14/03/2019
Last date to Apply 20/03/2019
On 14/03/2019, Bihar Animal Sciences University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Guest Faculty.
|Vacancy 1||Guest Faculty|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
1. Qualification: Master’s degree in the relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point Evidence of having cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by ICAR, ASRB, UGC- CSIR. NET shall not be required in disciplines for which NET is not conducted. OR Ph.D. in relevant subject with two published research papers in scientific journals with four and above NAAS rating.
2. Experience: Experience of teaching undergraduate/ Post Graduate students.
3. Desirable: Experience of conducting training and extension programmes. Experience of guiding students at Master’s and Doctorate Levels.
Terms and Conditions
2. University reserves the right to cancel all and/or any one interview/candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
3. No. TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
4. Interview may continue for next day depending upon the circumstances, hence the candidate may come prepared accordingly.
5. The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis (on contract) for a period of one semester/six months, which may be extended for one more semester/six months, based on the performance or terminated earlier with one-month notice on either side, without assigning any reason. Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position.
6. Candidates may note that these contract positions are basically to meet the immediate academic requirement of the university and at no point selected candidates will have any claim for regular appoinment to be made in future.
7. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum, and does not entitle candidate to be called for interview.
8. If number of candidate is large, a minimum cut-off in academic score can be imposed or by any other condition that may deem fit. Addition/deletion/corrigendum (if any) in this advertisement shall be posted on the University website/Notice Board.
9. The number of vacancy may increase or decrease as per the discretion of the competent authority.
10. The statutory provision for relaxing of age in case of the candidates belonging all reserved categories of state of Bihar will be made applicable as per GAD, Bihar norms in force at time of interview. Candidates are advised to check GAD, Bihar website for update information. SC/ST candidates shall have to produce caste certificate whereas EBC/BC candidates shall have to produce non creamy layer certificates issued by C.O. in favour of their claim of