IAF Recruitment 2018 : Indian Air Force advertised through an official notification for 163 posts under AFCAT Exam 2019 and NCC Special Entry Scheme.Individuals having desire to work in IAF can apply online on website www.indianairforce.nic.in. Candidates can fill the application form on or before 30th December 2018.Information of Age requirement,educational qualification,pay scale,application fees,application and selection procedure etc. is given in the below paragraph.Read it first before applying.
Best Career opportunities in Top companies -Graduates Apply now
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||AFCAT & NCC Entry Exam 2019|
|Number of vacancies||163|
|Last Date to apply||30-12-2018|
IAF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of The Posts:
- Flying Branch – 25
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches – 58
- Ground Duty (Technical) Branch – 80
- Flying Branch – various in NCC Special entry
Last Date to Apply: 30-12-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have 12th or Any Degree, Post Graduate Degree in Engineering /Technology or B.E./B.Tech.,A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test and SSB test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,10,700/- per month.
Application Fees: Entry fees for the all the candidates is Rs 250/- for AFCAT entry Scheme.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the following age group besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31 April 2018.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years i.e.Candidates born between 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2000 (both dates inclusive)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years i.e.Candidates born between 02-01-1994 to 01-01-2000 (both dates inclusive)
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates have to fill their academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions in the online application form.
- Upload self-attested copies of all relevant documents,photograph in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.Take a print out of it.