IIITD&M Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for one Lab Engineer vacancy in IIITD&M Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019-20 in Kancheepuram. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification iiitdm.ac.in published for the post Junior Research Fellow in IIITD&M Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in IIITD&M Kancheepuram Notification for the post Research Assistant.
Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019
Lab Engineer vacancy in IIITD&M Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019
IIITD&M Kancheepuram 2019 recruitment notification has been released for Lab Engineer Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 16-04-2019.
IIITD&M Kancheepuram March 2019 Notification Details
Lab Engineer B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Job Location Kancheepuram
Total Vacancies 01
Date Added 25/03/2019
Last date to Apply 16/04/2019
On 25/03/2019, IIITD&M Kancheepuram announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Lab Engineer.
|Vacancy 1||Lab Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 34,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last Date to Apply||16/04/2019|
2. Duration of the project: 18 Months
3. Essential Qualification: B.Tech / B.E (ECE) / M.E / M.Tech degree in VLSI Design with minimum 6.5 CGPA( or 60% marks)
4. Desirable qualification: Experience in VLSI / Related area, working knowledge in VLSI tools like Cadence / Synopsys / Mentor / Xilinx, etc., publication in reputed Journals
5. Stipend: Rs. 34,000/- Per Month (Stipend will be up to duration of the project i.e., 18 months)
6. Other Important Point: The selected candidates will be eligible to register for the Ph.D degree at IIITDM Kancheepuram, Chennai as per the eligibility criteria against subsequent advertisement (possibly in July 2019).
Address For The Job
2. The candidates are required to work for the success of the project.
3. Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
4. No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
5. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides.
6. The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period, if it so decides.
7. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
How to Apply
2. Tentative date for written test and interview on: 29th April 2019