IITR Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 4 Junior Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancies in IITR Recruitment 2019-20 in Lucknow.
Junior Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant vacancy in IITR Recruitment 2019
IITR has announced a recruitment drive for filling Junior Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancies; Read official notification and apply on/before 05-04-2019.
IITR March 2019 Notification Details
Junior Stenographer 12TH
Junior Secretariat Assistant 12TH
Job Location Lucknow
Total Vacancies 04
Date Added 14/03/2019
Last date to Apply 05/04/2019
On 14/03/2019, IITR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Junior Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant.
|Vacancy 1||Junior Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2019|
1. Pay: Level-4 (Initial Basic Pay Rs.25,500/-
2. Qualification: 10+2/XII or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English/Hindi) and 40/35 wpm in typing on computer in English/Hindi respectively
3. Desirable Qualification/ Experience: Preference will be given to Graduate candidates having knowledge of Computer to work on MS Office and Shorthand/Typing speed in Hindi & English both.
4. Job requirement: Stenographic work, Administrative work and any other work of Administrations/Laboratories as assigned by the authorities.
5. Typing & Shorthand speed Test: Dictation: 10 mts@80 w.p.m. Translation : 50mts (English) – 65mts (Hindi) English Typing @ 40w.p.m – Hindi typing @ 35 w.p.m. (Time Allowed – 10 mts) (40 Words per minute/35 words per minute correspond to 12000 KDPH/10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word )
|Vacancy 2||Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2019|
1. Pay: Level-2 (Initial Basic Pay Rs.19,900/-)
2. Qualification: 10+2/Xll or its equivalent from recognized Board and typing speed on computer of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi***.
3. Desirable Qualification/ Experience: Graduation or equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of Computer to work on MS Office & Typing in English &Hindi both.
4. Job requirement: Candidates are required to provide assistance in General Administrative functions besides any official work as and when assigned
5. Typing & Shorthand speed Test: Dictation: English Typing @ 35w.p.m Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time Allowed – 10 mts)
2. Last Date for submission of online applications: 05.04.2019
3. Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online applications: 15.04.2019
1. The appointment is in the Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow, under the Council of Scientific &Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body.Candidates should specifically note that the hard copy of online applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained.
2. The application must be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, category/age relaxation claim. The prescribed essential qualification should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions/Board etc. The candidate must have completed the essential qualification before the closing date of application.
3. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of taking over charge of the post in the Laboratory. The probationary period may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
4. The selected candidate will not be permitted to apply for appointment elsewhere or in CSIR during the probationary period and if they have already applied for any posts in other organisation, they may have to intimate the details of such applications, immediately after joining the Laboratory.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply Online only through our website www.iitrindia.org followed by sending hard copy of online application.Candidates are required to pay online an application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only)(non-refundable). The payment have to made through online process given in application form.Women/PWD candidates/regular employees of CSIR/SC candidates’’ are exempted from payment of application fee.
2. Print out of this computer generated online application i.e. Hard copy of online application, together with self-attested copies of certificates of prescribed essential qualification from the recognized board/university, educational certificates, mark-sheets, caste certificate, disability certificate, ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable), experience certificate etc. should reach the office of the ‘’Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg Lucknow-226001’’ on or before 15.04.2019 till 5:30 pm. The envelope should be superscribed with the Name of the Post & Post Code. (Advt. No. IITR/ 1-2019/ADMIN)