Institute of Nano Science and Technology Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for one Project Research Associate vacancy in Institute of Nano Science and Technology Recruitment 2019-20 in Mohali. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification inst.ac.in published for the post Technical Assistant in Institute of Nano Science and Technology Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in Institute of Nano Science and Technology Notification for the post Ph.D Programme.
Project Research Associate vacancy in Institute of Nano Science and Technology Recruitment 2019
Institute of Nano Science and Technology recently released advertisement regarding Project Research Associate recruitment 2019, last date for application submission is 09-04-2019.
Institute of Nano Science and Technology April 2019 Notification Details
Project Research Associate M.Phil/Ph.D
Job Location Mohali
Total Vacancies 01
Date Added 04/04/2019
Last date to Apply 09/04/2019
On 04/04/2019, Institute of Nano Science and Technology announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Project Research Associate.
|Vacancy 1||Project Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000/- Per Month|
1. The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
2. Title of the Research Project: “Prototype Large-scale reactor for simultaneous production of H2 and fine chemicals under natural sunlight”
3. Essential qualifications: Either having PhD degree or should have submitted thesis in the field of Chemistry with in depth understanding/ hands on experience in synthesis of nanomaterials, photocatalysis, organic compounds and handling of spectroscopic and chromatographic techniques. Should have publications in high impact factor journals are the must.
4. Duration: 6 months.
How to Apply
1. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of interview.
2. Date of interview & Reporting Time: 10:00 AM on 09th April 2019 at INST Mohali. For further clarifications contact: Dr. KAMALAKANNAN KAILASAM, Scientist-E/ Associate Professor Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Phase-X, Sector-64, Mohali, Punjab – 160062.