NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for one Junior Research Fellow vacancy in NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019-20 in Jamshedpur. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification nitjsr.ac.in published for the post Junior Research Fellow in NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in NIT Jamshedpur Notification for the post Registrar.
Junior Research Fellow vacancy in NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019
NIT Jamshedpur 2019 recruitment notification has been released for Junior Research Fellow Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 21-04-2019.
NIT Jamshedpur March 2019 Notification Details
Junior Research Fellow M.E/M.Tech
Job Location Jamshedpur
Total Vacancies 01
Date Added 28/03/2019
Last date to Apply 21/04/2019
On 27/03/2019, NIT Jamshedpur announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.E/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
|Vacancy 1||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – Rs. 35,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||21/04/2019|
1. Title of the Project: Blast Analysis of Functionally Graded Material Plate and Shell Panels
2. Essential Qualification: M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (with specialization in Machine Design), Civil Engineering (with specialization in Structural Engineering) Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering (with specialization in Structures / Composites), Applied Mechanics (with specialization in Engineering Mechanics/Solid Mechanics, Design Engineering) from an affiliated university/institute with at least 60% marks or equivalent obtained.
3. Desirable: Candidate having good academic background and research in experience in computational structural mechanics, as well as preliminary knowledge of computer programming using MATLAB, will be preferred.
4. Benefits of joining: Candidate selected for this position may register for the regular Ph.D. program provided he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria for Ph.D. program in NIT Jamshedpur.
5. Duration: 03 Years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. Initial appointment will be for one year, extendable up to 3 years based on the satisfactory performance of the JRF and possible extension of the project.
1. The assignment is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining the position.
3. All the terms & conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of SERB, DST, Govt. of India and NIT Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur. Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
4. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
5. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. Applicants in employment (Government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.