NITTTR Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 9 Associate Professor, Professor Vacancies in NITTTR Recruitment 2019-20 in Chandigarh. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in published for the post Estate Assistant, Accountant, More Vacancies in NITTTR Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 11 Vacancies in NITTTR Notification for the post Lower Division Clerk.
Associate Professor, Professor vacancy in NITTTR Recruitment 2019
NITTTR recently released advertisement regarding Associate Professor, Professor recruitment 2019, last date for application submission is 15-04-2019.
NITTTR February 2019 Notification Details
Associate Professor B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
Professor B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Job Location Chandigarh
Total Vacancies 09
Date Added 25/02/2019
Last date to Apply 15/04/2019
On 25/02/2019, NITTTR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Associate Professor, Professor.
|Vacancy 1||Associate Professor|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 1,31,400/- Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2019|
2. Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching / research / industry of which at least 2 years post PhD experience is desirable
3. Applied Science: Ph.D degree in relevant subject (in Sciences) Master’s degree in relevant subject of Sciences with first class or equivalent, at Bachelor’s or Master’s Level from any recognised Indian University.Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (ii) and (iii) to this clause; a candidate, who has a Ph.D Degree awarded before 2009, or has been awarded a Ph.D Degree after 2009 in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
4. A minimum of 6 years of experience in teaching or research at an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor and minimum of 3 publications with good impact factor in International Journal of repute.A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based on Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in AICTE Regulations 2012.
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,200/- Per Month|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2019|
2. Experience: Minimum of 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor, Minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and/or research and/or industry.
2. Photograph and Signature A latest passport size photograph to be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
3. Separate applications are required for each post applied for.
4. Application Fee For General/OBC category candidate: Rs.1000/- through Bank Draft in favour of the Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh For SC/ST, Persons with Disabilities/Women/internal candidates: No Fee.
5. Persons already in service, permanent or temporary, must apply through proper channel.
6. Please attach a self-attested copy of your Matric/ Senior Secondary Certificate Mark sheet as evidence of your date of birth. If the certificate does not contain the date of birth, you should furnish a self-attested copy of certificate from the High School/ Senior Secondary School last attended by you showing your date of birth as recorded on entry or baptismal or birth registration certificate in addition to a copy of the High/Senior Secondary School or equivalent certificate.
2. Experience: Teaching, Industry, any other from employer in descending order
3. Proof for SC/ST/OBC/PWD (Differently abled persons). Certificate issued by competent authority (as per Govt. of India guidelines).
4. Note: Original certificate should not be submitted.