VMMC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 84 Assistant Professor Vacancies in VMMC Recruitment 2019-20 in New Delhi. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification vmmc-sjh.nic.in published for the post Pharmacist in VMMC Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 146 Vacancies in VMMC Notification for the post Junior Resident.
Assistant Professor vacancy in VMMC Recruitment 2019
|VMMC March 2019 Notification||Details|
|Assistant Professor||MBBS, MS/MD|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to Apply||05/04/2019|
On 01/03/2019, VMMC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, MS/MD for the position of Assistant Professor.
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs. 95,000 – Rs. 1,05,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
||22/03/2019 – 05/04/2019|
1. Department: Anesthesia, Anatomy, Cancer Surgery, Cardiology, Clinical Haematology, CTVS, Endocrinology, Forensic Medicine, Gastroenterology, Medicine, Microbiology, Nephrology, Neurosurge, Nuclear Medicine Orthopaedics, PMR, Pulmonary Niedicine, Radio-diagnosis, Radio-Therapy, Surgery, Urology
2. Qualification: A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Parl II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act. 195(, (102 of 1956) Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) Post-graduate degree in the concemed Specialty or Super-specialty mentioned in Section- A of Schedule VI. At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Specialt} or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post-graduate degree. The candidate must possess the requisite qualification as On date or interview.
3. Duration: The contractual employment will be for a period of one year only or till regular incumbents join the hospital whichever is earlier. Ille services or the appointee are also terminable before expiry of the contractual period by either side after giving 30 days’ notice or salary In lieu thereof The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not confer anv right ror regularization or permanent absorption
Age: Age of Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age on the date of interview.
1. The appointee shall not be entitled 10 any benefit like Proh ident Fund. Pension. Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority. Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Govemment servants appointed on regular basis. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post under Central Health Service.
2. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment Of the Institution and shall not accept any other 9. appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract. 10. The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board ror which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority by the concerned Institution before joining the post Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
3. If any declaration given or information Furnished by him proves to be false or if he/she is round to have 12. willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary. OBC candidates are requested to produce latest OBC certificate in Govt of India format prescribed by 13. DOPT order. issued by competent authority on 01 2018 or later